Monday, February 4, 2013

Binge-Viewing

Day One without TV. I worked til 4:30 so the first half of the day is no problem. I will curb web surfing to 15 minutes. I am going with Bakersfield to Fedex if we can make it there in the snow. Chicago trip is Thursday. Yay!
I am going to detox my butt off except for coffee. Because last time I had a huge headache. And I was grouchy. So my detoxing body will have to work around that shit.
I'm already thinking about ghosts.
I plan to work on my screenplay while I'm there. I really want to trim my cuticles right now.
Ghosts are not in my screenplay actually. I was going to juice but I think I will blend the shit out my final ingredients except the beets. The tomatoes I am insure of. Maybe if it were a v8. Hmm. Anyway...
I need to pick up the Ouija board from Danny's and put it in my room. For vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment