Thursday, July 21, 2016

Eating Clean! (vegan as always) What I ate Thursday! Champ's Diner in NYC

So lately I've been eating clean vegan with my partner. We try to eat very little processed food and little to no added sugar and I'm trying to eat HCLF.

I'm feeling pretty good although I still have coffee almost everyday. So my energy fluctuates. Saturday is my cheat day! (always vegan !) My partner is vegetarian on his cheat day but vegan diet 6 days.

Today I had coffee with raw sugar and soy milk. I know, I just cheated but I need it with my coffee. Then I had a banana and then a burrito bowl at Chip. with brown rice, guac, pinto, corn and mild salsa and Sofritas. Ha. I am sucking at this but really it is way less processed food. I usually don't ever get the bowl because I love the burrito tortilla. Then I had some Mary's gone crackers and edward and sons brown rice crackers and go raw choc cookies. For dinner I ate a pad thai bowl with zucchini noodles at a place called Rooted. I also sampled all the vegan juices. (One had honey.) Not sure I ate enough, but in the meantime while I figure out the picture situation I think I can at least post what I eat most of the time.

This pic is from NYC's Champs diner. April 29th 2016. I was starting my quest on eating a vegan burger and fries everywhere. It tasted homemade and I liked it.

Goodnight bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment