Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Vegan Airplane Food!

 
Ok. Airplane food is terrible. Actually the first time I ordered on the flight here I didn't plan ahead and got tons of fruit and a kosher meal that turned out to be vegan and it had yummy hummus in it. The grain in this pic was really like cardboard. I still ate everything though. The best part was the fruit and the two cups of OJ I got, too. The salad dressing was just oil. :( That looks like a potato, but it is a roll. I will take a picture of my next two vegan meals. Right now I am at the Moscow Airport. I can't get on Facebook or Outlook here. I can get on my email on my phone though. Bakersfield tells me that Germany is winning 5-0. Oh my. And it is only half-time. I can only imagine how excited he is. :) He makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment