Saturday, December 29, 2012

Deftones Makes Me Feel Like Awesome

I drink every now and then, no cigs for a couple or three weeks. Money smells like skating rinks. I eat raw greens of some kind everyday in large quantities. I wish there was a comfy chair to sit on here. I may just play words with friends. Ugh. Spinach, romaine, springmix, green leaf. To be exact. I take a vitamin everyday. Deva- spirulina covered. I took a trip to Va Beach on plane. I had the worst eye bags. I thought it might be iron so I spooned some mole-asses in me. Somewhere online it says to eat with vitamin C so I took an emergen-C afterwards. Got lots of sleep with Bakersfield and today they are not totally gone, but better.
My uncle said he thinks vegans are pale and white. Which I was. Blah. It sucks because I am not vegan because I want to be healthy.
And I would really like to lose 10 pounds. Don't really care about girls being obsessed with looks. I care.

And I am not shopping at Kroger anymore!!!!!

I think.

I am going to make a very conscious effort not to. I need their TP!!! Ahhhh!!! No I can do without Aloe TP.

No comments:

Post a Comment