Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Katant

I've been pretty healthy lately. I need to fast though because I feel puffy. Wheatgrass shot today was hard on my tummy. Had half of a cinnmon roll. Did not exercise. So sleepy. No alcohol since halloween. Danny has been a sweetheart. Broke out a Starbucks giftcard for me at our dinner at Nada. Sweetest thing ever since he knows I am addicted to their green tea latte with soymilk. I am in love. He even drew a little bunny.
   I am craving me some loving hut right now. I could eat there everyday! I hope danny and I go to chicago soon. Sears Tower and all the vegan restaurants would be awesome to visit.
     Need to finish this short story I am writing, but I am going to watch "Haven" first.
     Exercise tomorrow and tonight. Crunches and some yoga before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment