Friday, January 27, 2012

3dollarsforsevenmovies

Late for Microeconomics. Not worried about it. Worried about my car. Worried about how my image is not reflected from what I see inside my head. I'm a big deal? Ha. I want to be a big deal.
I want to teach physics, draw comics, write comics, and writes novels all day in a victorian style house with a few kittens. I also want to share sadistic humor. I quit drinking, quit smoking. did not quit coffee. The job that shares my principles is stressing me out. If it's supposed to be a career then maybe I get it. But with no raises in sight or advancement. Maybe that shouldn't matter. I'm going to work harder. But I'm also going to work harder on my books. Getting a comic book class lined up and drawing a lot more. And picking up the guitar. Maybe blueberry will help me. Schoolwork will be worked hard on, too.
I love my blueberry very much. I woke up this morning. Already smiling. Touching him. his back. How did I get someone so beautiful, inside and out? He won't even kill Down's syndrome children. Damn. I'm going to give him another BJJ ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment